A blog about Art
Featuring interesting articles and news
Published by José Carrilho

Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Beginning of Things

This blog is about art and is a complement to my webpage.
It is meant for you to share your articles and thoughts.
You are welcome to post your source and/or webpage at the end of your articles.
Please respect copyright issues and be courteous to everyone.
In the case of a miss understanding with other users, be polite and try to express your ideas
in a friendly manner and try to understand others'.
Of course that I will moderate things.

José
http://sitekreator.com/hushcolours/index.html

1 comment:

Making A Mark said...

Good luck with your blog Jose - I wish it well.

I found when I started out that posting often made posting easier. Once it becomes a habit it gets much simpler to come up with a topic for a post - and the art world is a big place and there's lots to comment on!